- Contact Us
Automation Testing Course Training Institutes in Pune | Selenium, LoadRunner, JMeter and QTP Course and Training
What is Automation Testing ?
Automation testing is the process of using software tools to execute already scripted tests on software applications, with the goal of reducing manual testing efforts, increasing testing accuracy, and speeding up the overall testing process.
Why Companies Need Automation Testers ?
Companies need automation testers to increase the efficiency and accuracy of the testing process, reduce the time-to-market of software applications, improve test coverage, reduce costs, and adopt continuous integration and delivery practices. Automation testers are necessary for efficient regression testing and to ensure that the software application meets the required quality standards. Ultimately, automation testing helps companies to improve their business outcomes, customer satisfaction, and competitive advantage.
Eligibility for Automation Testing Course:
The eligibility for an Automation Testing Course typically includes a basic educational background, basic computer knowledge, and familiarity with programming concepts. Prior experience in software testing or development is beneficial but not always required. Anyone coming from any educational background’s fresher or an experienced with no coding or software background can enroll for this Automation Testing Online and Offline Course.
What is the Salary for an Automation Tester in India ?
The salary for an Automation Tester in India can vary depending on several factors such as experience, location, company size, and industry. However, on average, an Automation Tester in India can expect to earn a salary ranging from INR 3 to 10 lakhs per annum, depending on their level of experience and expertise.
Why Automation Testing Courses have gained popularity among Job Seekers ?• Increased demand for automation testing professionals.
• Career advancement opportunities.
• Higher job market competitiveness.
• Higher salaries and better job prospects.
• Industry relevance and staying updated with industry trends.
• Efficiency and time savings in software development processes.
• Mastery of automation testing tools and technologies.
• Industry recognition and credibility.
• Enhancing employability and standing out among competitors.
• Meeting the evolving needs of the software industry.
Why choose CodeShip Training Institute for Automation Testing Classes in Pune?
CodeShip Training Institute is the best software training institute for Automation Testing Classes in Pune. Let’s have a look at the reasons why CodeShip is considered to be the Best Software Testing Institute in Pune and why should you choose us.
Choose an institute that has experienced and knowledgeable trainers who have practical experience in Automation Testing. The trainer who is associated with CodeShip has extensive experience in Automation Testing who can teach you from the basics and take you to the advance level.
When it comes to course content CodeShip don’t make any compromises we have cutting edge selenium automation testing course syllabus. During this program students are trained from the basics to advance concepts of automation testing.
During your training we cover multiple mini + major live projects allowing students to gain practical experience and real-time exposure to Automation Testing.
CodeShip offers fully certified automation testing training program. Automation Testing certification offers several benefits, including industry recognition, increased opportunities, alignment with industry standards, skill enhancement, improved credibility, and networking opportunities. Certification can help you stand out in a competitive job market, enhance your skills and knowledge, and improve your career opportunities in the software testing industry.
CodeShip has special training program for automation testing courses in Pune with placement. We have 90% placement record for per batch. We provide Interview training sessions upon completion of the course where students get trained on Soft Skills and Communication Techniques with 100% placements assistance.
We provide Online and Offline classes for Automation Testing Course as per student’s convenience. Our first preference for the student is for In Person Training since it has many benefits such as Face to Face Interaction, Real Time Feedback, Structured Learning Environment, Networking Opportunities and Hands-On Learning. However, if someone is coming from the far distance or located in another city, state or country then we have online training services available for them with flexible time schedule.
CodeShip has affordable fees for Automation Testing Course and Training, compare to other training institutes in Pune. It makes CodeShip the best option for anyone who is eager to learn but lacking financially or don’t have higher budget.
Overall, Because of This facts CodeShip training Institute is the Best Automation Testing Institute in Pune. Choosing CodeShip for Automation Software Testing Training Would be the best option for any aspiring Automation Software Tester.
Automation Testing Syllabus:
- Lecture: 01Introduction
- Lecture: 02OOPS Concepts (Class, Method, Object, Inheritance, Abstraction, Polymorphism, Encapsulation
- Lecture: 03Same package and Different package
- Lecture: 04Primitive and Non- Primitive Datatype
- Lecture: 05String & Its methods
- Lecture: 06String types and why String is immutable?
- Lecture: 07Array
- Lecture: 08Collection- List, Set, Map
- Lecture: 09User defined- List, Set, Map
- Lecture: 10Scanner
- Lecture: 11Variables
- Lecture: 12Constructor & Constructor Overloading
- Lecture: 13Constructor Chaining
- Lecture: 14Singleton, Access Specifier & Modifier, File Operation
- Lecture: 15Loops – Normal For loop & Enhanced For loop, Break, Continue, While and Do While
- Lecture: 16Control Statement- if, if else, else if and nested if
- Lecture: 17Logical operators- and, or, not
- Lecture: 18Exception and its handling (Try, catch, Finally & Throw, Throws)
- Lecture: 19Exception Hierarchy
- Lecture: 20User defined exception
- Lecture: 21Collection vs Collections
- Lecture: 22Synchronized & Non- Synchronized
- Lecture: 23Iterator, Enumerator, List Iterator
- Lecture: 24Static keyword & Static block
Introduction to Best Class
- Practical Oriented
- Placement Support
- Notes and Study Material is available
- Soft Skills Training
- Duration:3 Months
- Projects:5 Mini 1 Major
- Batch Strength:8 to 10 Students per bath
- Languages:Marathi, Hindi, English